To our valued Customers and Partners,
MiMi Foods is taking a proactive approach and actions in order to control any cross contamination of the COVID-19 Virus.
Our measures will be strict and put into place as per the following:
- No one will be allowed access into our workplace unless you are an employee or need to absolutely conduct business
- Everyone, including Employees will be assessed and if there is a slight awareness of the symptoms of the COVID-19 and/or common cold/flu like symptoms, you will not be allowed onto the premises
- We limit any travel of our employees and if have done so, will be told to go into self-isolation for a 14-day period
- We urge everyone that requires attention, to call in as opposed to physical meetings
- All meetings will be canceled until further notice
- All external visitors will not be allowed in the premise until further notice
- We urge everyone to follow the Canadian Health Services guidelines: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html
- Please call 905-660-0010, for further information, as our doors will be locked to outside visitors
Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated and please be safe!
Note: MiMi Foods is placing all Plant Tours and unnecessary visits on hold, until the COVID-19 is under control.